Papermill Wharf Narrow Street
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 1089 SQFT (101.17 SQM)
- DIRECT VIEWS RIVER THAMES & CANARY WHARF
- COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT 2017
- MASTER SUITE WITH WALK IN WARDROBE & ENSUITE
- PRIVATE SOUTH FACING BALCONY
- BEAUTIFUL NEW KITCHEN, BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM
- SECURE OFF-STREET PARKING & CONCIERGE
- HIGHLY DESIRED NARROW STREET DEVELOPMENT
- EPC Band C
OUR 1089 SQFT DWELLING INVITES YOU TO ENJOY THE PLEASURES OF SINGLE STOREY LIVING WITH A FANTASTIC DINING SPACE/2ND RECEPTION WITH WOODEN FLOORS AND BRAND NEW SEPARATE GALLEY KITCHEN REDESIGNED FOR MODERN LIVING WITH GRANITE COUNTER & DIVIDED WITH A WELL THOUGHT OUT SLIDING DOOR.
The FABULOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH SPACE REALLOCATED FOR NEW ENSUITE SHOWER & WALK IN WARDROBE also holds SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE RIVER AND CANARY WHARF.
This RIVER’S EDGE HOME is completed with a GENEROUS DOUBLE GUEST BEDROOM WITH LARGE BUILT IN WARDOBE and GUEST BATHROOM with TILED FLOOR AND ELEGANT MARBLE WASHBASIN SURROUND.
PAPERMILL WHARF is on the famous Narrow Street. One of the greatest perks of the property are the stunning CONCIERGE FACILITIES included with a SECURE, PRIVATE OFF-STREET PARKING SPACE.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Papermill Wharf Narrow Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Limehouse Station0.3 miles
- Westferry Station0.4 miles
- West India Quay Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2200028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.