Hatlex Drive, Hest Bank, Lancaster
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom Family Home in Hest Bank
- Spacious & Light Lounge, Open Plan Living Kitchen/Diner
- Beautiful Family Bathroom, Child's Play Area & Single Garage
- Enclosed Extended Rear Garden with Gated Access Directly to Canal
The property sits on a corner plot with its own gated driveway and a low maintenance front garden area with a carport leading to a single garage.
This is a very popular location on the edge of Hest Bank village.
The accommodation comprises impressive entrance hall with feature stained glass windows and wood flooring. The bay fronted lounge has tasteful decor, wall mounted log burner for cosy winter evenings and wood flooring. There is an open plan kitchen diner with base and wall units, oven, hob and grill.
Additionally, there is a downstairs wc, utility room and a rear porch.
To the first floor the spacious master bedroom has fitted bedroom furniture. There is a second double bedroom to the rear and a third single bedroom. The wonderful modern family bathroom has under floor heating, an oval bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor.
Externally there is a lovely spacious rear garden for family gatherings and children to play. This has a patio area, two lawned areas and steps which lead up to the canal. This is a great bonus if you are a keen walker. There is a single garage with an extended workshop area with additional storage.
What The Agent Says
Call Farrell Heyworth for more details, to book a viewing, or to find out more about the services offered by Farrell Heyworth. We’re here to help you find your next home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Hatlex Drive, Hest Bank, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bare Lane Station1.6 miles
- Morecambe Station2.8 miles
- Lancaster Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.