Norcutt Road, Twickenham
- Mid Terrace 3 Bedroom Home
- Allocated Parking Space
- West Facing Garden
- iving Room, Conservatory and Seperate Kitchen
- Available Unfurnished
- 0.3 Miles from Twickenham Green
- Within 0.6 Miles of Popular Schools
Offering 1084 sq ft of well proportioned living space over 3 floors with high specification fixtures, fittings and floorings, double glazed windows and doors and neutral decor throughout.
Entrance hallway leads to the fitted kitchen at the front, a w.c, storage and the family living room at the rear. Doors open into the conservatory at the rear with access to the paved garden. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms and the family bathroom with stairs upto the 3rd bedroom with a velux window, built in cupboards and eaves storage.
Located within 0.5 miles of Archdeacon Primary, Trafalgar Primary and St Richard Reynolds Primary/Secondary Schools, 0.6 miles from Twickenham town centre and 0.7 miles from Church Street and Twickenham Riverside with a towpath walk past Marble Hill Park to Richmond upon Thames.
EPC Rating D
EPC Rating B
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Norcutt Road, Twickenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Twickenham Station0.5 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.6 miles
- Whitton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Websters Estate Agents is an Independent family run business. Established in May 2012 by Michael Webster and family, specialising in Sales and Lettings in Twickenham and the surrounding London Borough of Richmond upon Thames areas.
Located close to Twickenham Green, we offer a friendly, personal and first class service. With over 40 years of combined experience our team pride themselves in being approachable, knowledgeable and above all professional.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2577339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.