Newbridge Road, Lower Weston, Bath, BA1
- Detached Victorian villa (approx. 2500 sq. feet)
- 6 Bedrooms
- Attractive period features throughout
- Potential to convert back to family home or individual flats
- Garage and ample off-street parking
- Large reception rooms
- Utility room
- Close to local shops and cafés
- Great access to riverside cycle path
- Regular bus service to and from city centre
A beautiful and unique Victorian villa conveniently located close to many local amenities. The property benefits from ample off-street parking and double garage. The accommodation is laid out over 4 floors (totally 2500 sq. feet) comprises - 6 bedrooms (3 en suites); large bay-fronted reception room with stained glass windows; modern fitted kitchen; vaulted utility room/storage space; additional shower room and WC; plus, a study/office with adjacent shower room. There is an abundance of period features throughout this generously proportioned home. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
The property is conveniently located close to shops and amenities in Chelsea Road, which include; bakery, Post Office, convenience store, delicatessen and cafés. Marks & Spencer's and Lidl are close by on Lower Bristol Road. Other local amenities include a chemist and doctors surgery on nearby Newbridge Hill. The Royal United Hospital is also easily accessible. The close by riverside foot/cycle path leads both into the city centre and westward all the way to Bristol. The cycle path also leads southwards to Linear Park and the Two Tunnels. Bath's city centre offers a diverse range of restaurants, shopping and cultural opportunities. The property is less than 10 minutes walk from the Royal Victoria Park with its 57 acres of open parkland and botanical gardens. Bath Spa and Oldfield Park railway stations provide a main line link with London Paddington, Wales and the South West. Oldfield Park train station itself is conveniently located within a 15-minute walk of the property. The M4 motorway is accessible at junction 18. Newbridge Road leads to the A4 for Bristol.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. Buyers are advised to check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
For your information, the Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Surveyor and or Solicitor.
The Agent has not had sight of the title documents, so references to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may, in some cases, be available by separate negotiation.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Newbridge Road, Lower Weston, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.5 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.4 miles
- Freshford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Duncan Nash heads up the team that prides itself on providing a genuinely personal service. Integrity and reliability for both buyers and sellers are its watchwords. Duncan Nash has been in the property business for nearly thirty years working in both London & Bath and has a depth of experience in the local market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nash & Co, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.