- SMART SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- LIVING ROOM WITH JULIETTE BALCONY
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- BRIGHT BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS BEDROOM
- READY TO MOVE IN AND FAST POSSESSION
- SITUATED ON THE EDGE OF TOWN IN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE HIGH STREET
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- SHORT DRIVE TO THE GLORIOUS HERITAGE COAST
- IDEAL FOR FTB / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
ENTRANCE DOOR: Leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL: Built in cloaks cupboard with double doors and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Doors leading to:
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AND KITCHEN: 21`5" (narrowing to 13`7") x 9`8" (max).
Living / Dining Room: Window to side aspect, wood finish flooring, double French style doors opening to a juliette balcony.
KITCHEN AREA: Stylish fitted kitchen with wall and base units, all providing storage space, roll edge work surfaces above incorporating stainless steel single sink and drainer unit, also incorporating electric ceramic hob with extractor hood above and electric oven below, stainless steel splashback,integrated slimline dishwasher, washer / drier, and electric oven.
BEDROOM: 9`2" X 8`8". Multi-paned windows to rear aspect.
BATHROOM: Fitted with a suite comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer taps, glazed shower screen with overbath shower attachment. Low flush w.c, and a pedestal wash hand basin with chrome fittings. Obscured glazed window to rear aspect, tiled finish flooring.
There is an allocated parking space.
LEASE DETAILS: A 125 year with 114 years remaining.
MAINTENANCE CHARGE: £530 per annum
GROUND RENT: £150.00 per annum
BrochuresA3 Foldable 4-Pag...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saxmundham Station3.6 miles
- Darsham Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Druce Estate & Letting Agents Ltd is a vibrant, independent family owned business, which was opened in April 2011 by Linda & Oliver Druce. Linda originally started another estate agents in Leiston in 2004 and was joined by her son Oliver in 2007 who subsequently opened an estate agents in Saxmundham. They have nearly 40 years of property experience between them, in both Suffolk and in Canada. Linda was a Licensed Realtor in Vancouver for 15 years and thereupon has a wealth of experience in cu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102672000761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Estate & Letting Agents Ltd , Leiston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.