John Brooks Avenue, SMETHWICK
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- VACANT PROPERTY- MOVE IN ASAP
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER/ ENSUITE BEDROOM
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- SEMI DETACHED
- CARPETED THROUGHOUT
- NEW BUILD HOME
- VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
* MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY!! *
* THREE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE *
* DRIVE WAY INCLUDED *
* VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
LUXURY NEW BUILD THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH GARDEN & PARKING. BEING LET ON AN UNFURNISHED BASIS WITH WHITE GOODS INCLUDED.
PERFECT FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
CALL CONNELLS IN BEARWOOD TODAY!
* VACANT PROPERTY- MOVE IN ASAP! *
* UNFURNISHED *
* THREE BEDROOMS *
Connells Estate Agents in Bearwood are delighted to present a perfect family home situated close to Birmingham City Centre. This NEW BUILD HOME comprises of ONE SINGLE BEDROOM, ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM & third MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE. This property boasts an upstairs family bathroom aswell as a downstairs WC. Following on from the hallway, we have a large open plan lounge/ kitchen. All bathrooms & kitchen MODERNISED with WHITE GOODS included. Not only does this luxury home consist of a SPACIOUS rear garden, it also boasts two allocated parking spots to the side of the property.
Location is KEY for this fantastic property as it is walking distance to the new Midland Metropolitan Hospital, Galton Bridge Train Station, Rolfe Street and EXCELLENT public transport links. This home is ideally situated with easy access to City Centre, local High Streets & supermarkets.
* CALL CONNELLS BEARWOOD TODAY TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST *
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
John Brooks Avenue, SMETHWICK
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Smethwick Galton Bridge Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Smethwick Rolfe Street Station0.3 miles
- Handsworth Booth Street Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Bearwood for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1656L5617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Bearwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.