Weasenham, Weasenham, KING'S LYNN
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Kitchen & Utility
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Generous Garden
A beautifully presented detached home which is situated on a very generous plot, with three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility, large driveway and field views! Viewing is highly recommended! Call us now!
Entrance door to the front, stairs to the first floor landing and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front, side and rear, TV point, radiator and feature fireplace with open fire.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for slot in cooker with extractor hood above, space for fridge-freezer, tiled flooring and breakfast bar. UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
WC and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear, two radiators and TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
WC, wash hand vanity unit with mixer taps and bath with shower over. Part tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
The property is approached by a shingle drive with mature hedge borders which offer a high degree of privacy and seclusion, there is ample parking for several vehicles and access to the garage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with sections of decking and a small section of paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Weasenham, Weasenham, KING'S LYNN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station14.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fakenham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Fakenham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM106337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.