9 Woden Street, Salford, M5
- 24/7 Concierge
- Rare Rooftop Balcony
- Gym / Exercise Facilities
- 11th Floor
- Private Sauna & Spa
- Cinema Media Room
- Panoramic River & City Views
- Allocated Parking Space
City Centre Living at it's finest. This prestige apartment, with fantastic panoramic views of Manchester City Centre and an extremely rare rooftop patio, is now for sale.
This apartment is perched on the 11th floor and comprises of a large open/plan living and kitchen area with fully fitted modern appliances, two double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and En Suite. This unit is only one of two in the development and includes its own private rooftop patio area which is approximately 433sqft. Owners will also benefit from a secure allocated car parking space.
The building itself consists of luxury communal areas, including a sauna, spa, gym, yoga room, cinema room, communal working space and a rooftop balcony. A 24/7 concierge service is also included.
If you are interested in arranging a viewing, please call directly on +44 (0) , or alternatively, email .
9 Woden Street, Salford, M5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Deansgate Station0.6 miles
- G-Mex Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Nest Seekers International is a game-changing firm in the rapidly expanding global real estate marketplace. The firm's hybrid tech-enabled service model has inspired a new way of thinking in the industry, and its approach to daring and unconventional marketing has elevated and revolutionized the way people think of real estate.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEST_RM_192446_1664794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Seekers International , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.