Song Thrush Drive, Finberry, Ashford, Kent TN25
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- View the 360 degree tours!
- three bedroom, two bathroom family home with car port and driveway
- situated on the new sought after estate of Finberry which is located within easy access to the M20, Ashford Town Centre and Ashford International for direct links to London
- This new development combines neighbourhood amenities with green space and easy access to the countryside, play areas and primary school.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard, downstairs cloakroom
- Lounge with bay window
- designer fitted kitchen/ diner with built in oven/hob & fridge/freezer and access to rear garden
- master bedroom with double built in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- second double bedroom, third good size single bedroom and family bathroom
- The property also benefits from fully enclosed rear garden with access to a car port with parking for 2 cars at the rear of the property
AVAILABLE 8TH JUNE 2020!
SORRY LANDLORD STIPULATES NO UNIVERSAL CREDIT/ BENEFITS, NO SMOKING AND NO SHARERS!
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A MINIMUM TOTAL INCOME OF £30,000 PER ANNUM
Ashford Lettings take all reasonable care to ensure these property details are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract.
Any appliances, equipment, installations, fixtures, fittings or services at the property have not been tested by us and we therefore cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose.
These details are intended as a guide only and applicants must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
When you apply for a Tenancy with Ashford Lettings there will be an initial holding fee of one week's rent to pay. This payment is a token of good faith and does not oblige our Landlord to let the property detailed above or any other property to you. It does not commit the Landlord to grant a tenancy or constitute an offer of tenancy but is required as proof of your intention and commitment to proceed.
This payment will only hold the property for you or any of the prospective tenants for a maximum of calendar 15 days from the date of payment.
The Initial Holding Deposit is refundable in full if:
We or our Landlord decide not to proceed with the proposed tenancy or
If the Landlord decides the references are unsatisfactory or
The Landlord does not agree any SPECIAL REQUESTS made.
THE REFUND WILL BE MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS
The Initial Holding Deposit is non refundable if:
If you or any of the prospective tenants/ guarantor withdraws from the proposed let for any reason or if any of prospective tenants provides false or misleading referencing information, a charge will be levied to cover all the landlord's costs up to a maximum of the deposit paid.
If you or any of the prospective tenants/ guarantor references are not satisfactory or
If you or any of the prospective tenants are unable to provide a guarantor if requested or
If you or any of the prospective tenants makes additional special requests after the signing of this form (such as permission to keep a pet, wanting the landlord to provide items not already offered as part of the tenancy, specialist cleaning, different rent due days, etc which are then refused by the landlord).
If after 15 days, you or any of the prospective tenants/ guarantor withdraws their offer or do not take reasonable steps to take up the tenancy during the date stated (UNLESS A DIFFERENT DATE HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, IN WHICH THE TIME LIMITS OF THE NEW AGREEMENT WILL APPLY) then a charge will be levied to cover the Landlord's costs up to a maximum charge of the deposit paid.
Ashford Lettings is a member of UKALA TOTAL LOSS, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Song Thrush Drive, Finberry, Ashford, Kent TN25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford Station1.3 miles
- Ashford International Station1.3 miles
- Wye Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Ashford Lettings is an independently owned residential letting agent located in Ashford, Kent. Formerly known as Link Up Lettings, we have now re-branded our Residential Letting Agent due to new ownership, but continuing to provide all potential landlords and tenants with the best level of customer service.
Ashford Lettings provides a range of services to landlords at very competitive rates and offers tenants good quality rental properties in and around Ashford, Kent.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LL506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashford Lettings, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.