Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Duplex Apartment
- 1,000 Sq.Ft+ Roof Terrace
- Large Open-Plan Living Area
- Eligible for Resident Parking Permits
- Fully Fitted Industrial Style Kitchen
- Security Alarm System
- Secure Entry Phone
Arranged over two levels, you enter the apartment directly into the open-plan living and dining room. Boasting extensive double-height, south-west facing feature window, leading to a 1,150 Sq.Ft (approx) south-west facing roof terrace, with eye-catching rooftop vista.
The kitchen is fully fitted to a high standard including concrete island and reclaimed wood breakfast counter, Bosch dishwasher, Miele washer dryer, Liebherr refrigerators, Rangemaster cooker, Samsung wine fridge and Gorenje extractor fan.
An architecturally designed steel staircase ascends to the fifth floor with three bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en suite). All bedrooms are east-facing, taking full advantage of the morning sun, the master bedroom enjoys a walk-in wardrobe, with the luxury guest bathroom boasting a steam shower and bathtub overlooking the City.
BrochuresBrochureCommercial Street, Spitalfields, E1
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.1 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.3 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.5 miles
About the agent
RED Property Partnership provides a comprehensive Sales, Lettings & Property Management service throughout Central, Northwest London and surrounding areas. We have developed a strong knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is friendly, honest and professional. We are committed to providing both landlords and clients with an individual high quality service at all times. With all the traditional values you would expect from a well-established firm
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30205376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Property Partnership, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.