Cardiff Road, Llandaff, Cardiff
- Situated in an imposing Victorian residence
- In an excellent location
- Large South facing balcony and garden
- Private parking for two cars
- Three double bedrooms, each with 'en suite'
- EPC Rating - B
Moginie James is delighted to offer for sale this luxury apartment, in a sought after location. The apartment is situated in an imposing Victorian residence.
The current owners have lived in the property for twenty years and are retaining the ground floor for their own use. They are passionate to ensure that the development is carried out with the epitomy of quality and taste.
The apartment is spacious with high ceilings, large rooms and excellent light quality. There are good views from all directions. The large balcony and garden are South facing.
The apartment has three double bedrooms, each with 'en suite' facilities and storage. There are separate airing and cupboard spaces.
The house will be connected to fibre broadband. There will be two private, dedicated car parking spaces for the apartment.
The private entrance to the apartment will be through Howells Crescent/Palace Road.
The development is perfectly located with quick and easy access to the City, the M4 and rail connections. It is on a main bus route with stops close by.
The Cathedral City of Llandaff and the artisan quarter of Pontcanna are within easy walking distance giving access to shops, restaurants and hostelries.
Excellent surgery, pharmacy and dental practises are close at hand, as is the University Of Wales (Heath) Hospital.
It is possible to walk through parkland all the way to the Taff Trail and City Centre within twenty minutes.
Two of the best schools in Wales lie either side of the property.
20'2" x 19'5" (6.15m x 5.92m).
17'5" x 12'5" (5.3m x 3.78m).
18'6" x' 10'6" (5.64m x' 3.2m).
17'1" x 15'8" (5.2m x 4.78m).
13'11" x 11'3" (4.24m x 3.43m).
10'3" x 9'6" (3.12m x 2.9m).
Garden and Parking:
Garden Area. Parking for 2 cars.
Gas, electricity, water and drainage.
WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE PROPERTY WILL BE LEASEHOLD BUT PLEASE VERIFY THIS VIA YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.
Cardiff Road, Llandaff, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waun-gron Park Station0.7 miles
- Fairwater Station0.8 miles
- Danescourt Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Moginie James is Cardiff's leading local estate agent. Our expert team are passionate about properties and our clients are always at the heart of everything we do.
We work tirelessly to match buyers with their dream properties and achieve the best price possible for our sellers while making the process as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
We are constantly working on new ways to improve our already first class service and have recently introduced a system to allo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PON180246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.