Laurel Ave, Manchester (The Depot)
- Leasehold - 250 year lease
- No ground rent to pay
- No service charges to pay
This new development is situated just one mile south of Manchester with excellent transport access and a range of local facilities including primary and secondary schools, local parks, healthcare and shops. The site, situated off Princess Parkway, Manchester, is providing housing for every stage of life within the community – from apartments & family homes through to later living accommodation. These beautiful new three & four bed family homes are built with timber frames and tile roofs; they are sustainable and environmentally efficient. The town-house style homes provide ample family space, with open plan layouts, private garden space, downstairs cloakroom and a master bedroom en suite. Parking areas feature throughout the development.
Photos are of showhome (pl 45)
Lounge/Diner - 4.87 x 5.04 (15'11" x 16'6") -
Kitchen - 3.68 x 3.18 (12'0" x 10'5") -
Hallway - 1.60 x 2.21 (5'2" x 7'3") -
Downstairs Wc - 1.05 x 1.30 (3'5" x 4'3") -
Bedroom 1 - 2.17 x 4.07 (7'1" x 13'4") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.57 x 2.90 (8'5" x 9'6") -
Bedroom 3 - 4.87 x 2.55 (15'11" x 8'4") -
Main Bathroom - 2.27 x 2.05 (7'5" x 6'8") -
Master Bedroom - 4.87 x 5.88 (15'11" x 19'3") -
Ensuite - 3.57 x 2.90 (11'8" x 9'6") -
BrochuresBrochureTHE DEPOT - SALES BROCHURE.pdf
Laurel Ave, Manchester (The Depot)
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Withington Tram Stop1.3 miles
- St Werburgh's Road Station1.3 miles
- Chorlton1.5 miles
About the agent
If we are selling your home, you will be given your own dedicated account manager who will look after your sale from the first day on the market all the way through to completion.
We are experts in marketing properties to prospective buyers and generating as much interest in our client's properties as possible. We follow a clear, proven marketing plan designed to deliver results and take the stress out of moving. We'll work hard to ensure that your dream of a new home becomes a reality
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30205955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.