Jocelyns, Old Harlow
- One Bedroom
- Top Floor Flat
- Immaculate Throughout
- Lots Of Storage
- Clean & Tidy Communal Areas
- Close To Shops & Station
- Ideal Investment Or First Time Buy
- EPC Rating :- D
A bright and airy top floor one bedroom flat decorated and upgraded throughout by the current owner to a high standard, with the lounge offering southerly facing windows. The bedroom was the last room to be finished with the wardrobes only being fitted a matter of weeks ago. These are always popular in Jocelyns with first time buyers looking to buy in the Old Town, because of it's with its handy position for the High Street shopping facilities and the Harlow Mill station is within half a mile or so.
10' 9'' x 10' 7'' (3.27m x 3.22m)
7' 10'' x 7' 5'' (2.39m x 2.26m)
13' 9'' x 12' 5'' (4.19m x 3.78m)
10' 8'' x 6' 10'' (3.25m x 2.08m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Jocelyns, Old Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station0.4 miles
- Harlow Town Station1.6 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Involved in the successful marketing of properties in and around the area since the mid-1970's, the Howick & Brooker Partnership is without doubt the leading independent and longest-established estate agency practice in Harlow and the Old Town.
The single aim of the practice is to focus on the successful marketing of residential properties for sale or rent in and around Old Harlow including the town as well as nearby Church Langley, Newhall and Neighbouring vil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10653618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howick & Brooker, Old Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.