Nailers Green, Greenmount, Bury
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Large open Plan, Living Dining Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed
- Secure Entry System
- Private Gated Parking
- Viewing Recommended
- Available with Vacant Possession
- Energy Rating 'c'
Main Entrance - Located within the secure gated area.
Entrance Hall - With secure entry telecom system. Laminate wood flooring throughout.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen & Dining Room - 6.3 x 4.16 (20'8" x 13'7") - A light and spacious room with ample living and dining space. French doors onto balcony. Laminate wood flooring throughout.
Kitchen Area - Comprehensive range of modern white laminate fitted wall and base units incorporating gas hob, electric oven and canopy extractor hood. Complementary work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and splash back tiling. Integrated fridge and freezer, Plumbed for automatic washer dryer.
Dining Area - 2.9 x 2.6 (9'6" x 8'6") - Patio doors onto ground floor balcony.
Bedroom 1 - 3.3 x 3.1 (10'9" x 10'2") - Laminate wood flooring.
En-Suite Shower Room - Three piece white suite including including walk in shower cubical, low level w.c. vanity wash basin and heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 - 2.9 x 1.9 (9'6" x 6'2") - Laminate wood flooring. Store cupboard with wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Shower Room - 2.2 x 2 (7'2" x 6'6") - Wet room with three piece white suite including including walk in shower cubical with drenching shower head, low level w.c. hand wash basin and heated towel rail. tiled walls.
Outside & Rear View - Accessed through secure gated entrance the property enjoys both designated and visitor parking,
Management Charges - Currently £86 per calendar month covering maintenance of all common areas i.e hallways, gardens and car park together with Buildings Insurance ( NOT contents) and window cleaning.
Ground Rent £125.00 per annum.
BrochuresBrochureNailers Green, Greenmount, Bury
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Nailers Green, Greenmount, Bury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop2.7 miles
- Bury Station2.8 miles
- Bromley Cross Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agency with an unrivalled reputation for customer service. Established in 1990
Weale & Hitchen offer a comprehensive, residential sales service covering north Manchester, Bury, Tottington, Greenmount, Holcombe Brook, Ramsbottom, Harwood, and Rawtenstall.What we can offer you.
- COMPETITIVE SELLING FEES
- FREE VALUATIONS - we offer you a free valuation carried out by an experienced and knowledgeable member o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30206813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weale & Hitchen, Holcombe Brook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.