Woodland Place, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Herts WD3
- ENTRANCE HALL
- SITTING / DINING ROOM
- NEW KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM
- NEW EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM TWO
- NEW BATHROOM
- FULLY RE-DECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH NEW CARPETS
- EXCELLENT COMMUNAL FACILITIES
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
Situated on the ground floor.
This property has been fully refurbished throughout.
Private front door into;
ENTRANCE HALL: Wall mounted call monitor system to 24 hour emergency assistance, new UPVC windows throughout, coved ceiling. New utility room fitted with worktops, fitted cupboards, fuse box, temperature control unit and washing machine/dryer. Radiator, smoke alarm and solid wood panel glazed door into;
SITTING / DINING ROOM: A generous sized room benefiting from new UPVC double glazed doors leading to patio area. Spot lights, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling and square archway into;
MODERNISED KITCHEN: Completely modernised to a high standard with a range of grey gloss eye and base level units with complementary quartz effect worksurfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated waist height Neff appliances include; dishwasher, oven and microwave, ceramic 4 ring hob and extractor hood. Granite effect splash-backs, ceiling spotlights and wood effect vinyl flooring. Side window overlooking communal gardens.
MASTER BEDROOM: UPVC rear aspect window, built-in double wardrobe with mirrored doors, panelled radiator, TV/FM and telephone points, door into;
FULLY MODERNISED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Fully tiled shower cubicle with shower head and glass screen. Low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted extractor fan, mirrored vanity cupboard, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM TWO: Rear aspect window, single radiator, built-in single cupboard with rails and shelving, built-in single wardrobe with wood doors housing Worcester boiler, ceiling light and coving to ceiling.
MODERNISED BATHROOM: White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC with flush, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, wall mounted vanity cupboard, wall mounted extractor fan and tiled flooring.
OUTSIDE: Patio area, communal gardens and croquet lawn.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed Mansion House which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 2.5% (1st year), 5% (2nd year) or 10% (after year 2) of the sales price when the property is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 years from date of completion
Ground Rent: Currently £300 per annum. Ground rents are subject to 20-year reviews. Please ask for details.
Service Charge: £6,196.00 pa (Oct 2020 to Sep 2021)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: E £2,271.48 pa
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Created - 18-11-2020
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Woodland Place, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Herts WD3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorleywood Station0.8 miles
- Rickmansworth Station1.5 miles
- Croxley Green Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Binks (Sales & Lettings) Ltd.
Binks (Sales & Lettings) Ltd is a company focused on providing personal and professional estate agency services to all clients. The Company has operated from its high-profile offices on the A404 at Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood since June 1994 and in August 2009 opened an additional office at Perronet House, Hill Avenue, Amersham.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2577637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Binks Estate Agents, Chorleywood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.