St Lukes Road North, Torquay
- Fine detached villa retaining many original features, ideally situated for the town
- Restored to a high standard
- Self contained annexe with 2 bedrooms, en-suite, cloakroom, open plan living area
- Entrance vestibule, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room/kitchen
- Cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom
- Double garage, gardens, sunken hot tub pool
View Virtual Tour of this property
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St Lukes Road North, Torquay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Torquay Station0.6 miles
- Torre Station1.0 miles
- Paignton Station2.6 miles
About the agent
As we move confidently into our third decade of selling in Torquay's property market, our commitment to you is as firm as ever to provide the finest portfolio of unique homes, carefree apartments and happy retirement bungalows.
Exceptional people and properties are the cornerstone of the company. It is a philosophy that has put us to the top of the local property owning community.
Our 'Exceptional People' are all well known and they ensure that all your property needs are handled
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference prop1839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Couch The Estate Agent, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.