The Chase, Newhall, Harlow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Split-Level Duplex Apartment
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Open Plan Lounge
- Contemporary Living
- Own Loft Access
A beautifully-presented, three bedroom, split-level duplex apartment, positioned within the award-winning Newhall development. The spacious property comes with private allocated parking and would represent an ideal first-time purchase or investment opportunity
A beautifully-presented, three bedroom, split-level duplex apartment, positioned within the award-winning Newhall development. The spacious property comes with private allocated parking and would represent an ideal first-time purchase or investment opportunity. The Ground floor comprises an entrance hall, leading to a vast, open-plan lounge with a fully-fitted kitchen area. The second floor offers a well-presented master bedroom with an en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite. Please contact us today to arrange an early viewing.
Lounge/kitchen 23' 1" x 28' ( 7.04m x 8.53m )
Open-plan: Double glazed window to front aspect x two, double glazed window to rear aspect x two, double glazed bay window to rear aspect, vertical radiators x four, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mix tap, oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback, integrated washer/dryer, tiled flooring.
Radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
En-Suite 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, spotlights, double walk in shower, sink with mixer tap and vanity unit,w/c.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, sink with mixer tap, w/c, radiator, laminate flooring.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Chase, Newhall, Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station1.2 miles
- Harlow Town Station1.9 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harlow William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Harlow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HLO102314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.