Stour Street, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY
- 2 X Bathrooms
- Walking distance to bus station & Town centre
- Walking distance to canterbury east station
- Virtual Tour
** Students 2021 - 2022 ** - Virtual tour tab!
FOUR BEDROOM property located within the CITY WALLS, only minutes from the HIGH STREET.
This property is finished to a very high standard, newly refurbished summer 2020.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Stour Street, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.3 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.4 miles
- Sturry Station2.5 miles
About the agent
What we Offer
Our entire focus is on getting the best results for our clients and ensuring the process runs smoothly along the way. Whether you are a landlord looking for suitable tenants or a tenant looking for the perfect property - LOOK NO FURTHER!!
Martin & Co has 200 branches across the UK and in Canterbury we have built our reputation on the service that we provide. Specifically we can offer:
* Free Eviction Cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100606000472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.