Footshill Drive, BS15
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Local Amenities
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Large Loft Space
- Off-Street Parking and Garage
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Light Elevated Living Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms
Accommodation is spacious in this 1950's semi-detached home and just waiting for someone to come in and put their own stamp on. Entering through a porch area, the hallway branches off to two double bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, family bathroom and a dining room that could be used as a third double bedroom. There is plenty of natural light with large windows in each of the rooms. What really makes this property unique is the large workshop beneath the property that can be accessed from the rear garden.
Externally the property won't disappoint, with the large enclosed rear garden with its well-kept lawn and neat borders. Further benefits include the large loft space, off street parking and larger than average garage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Footshill Drive, BS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lawrence Hill Station2.1 miles
- Stapleton Road Station2.3 miles
- Keynsham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Moorfield Estate Agents are an independent estate agency which was formed in 1999 and quickly proved to be a successful independent agent in Bristol. We are committed to helping all our clients relieve the stresses involved in any home move. Our friendly, proactive team have a detailed and in depth knowledge of the local market as such we can advise on the most effective means of renting, buying, selling, managing and investing in Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moorfields Estate Agents, Hanham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.