Loddon Road, Ditchingham, Bungay
- Detached Bungalow
- Extended & Improved
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens, Two Drives & Garage
- Stunning Presentation
This lovely detached chalet bungalow has been extended and improved by the current owners. The property sits in an attractive village location with beautiful walks over the heath just round the corner. The property has generous size accommodation throughout with two drives and a garage outside.
uPVC Front door, radiator, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' max ( 4.24m x 3.66m max )
uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, open fire place, wall lights, radiator, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, oven, hob, cookerhood, French doors to garden, water softener, tiled flooring.
Door to pantry, door to utility room, uPVC window to side aspect, radiator.
Utility Room 5' 3" x 5' 10" ( 1.60m x 1.78m )
uPVC Window to front aspect, plumbing for washing machine/ dish washer.
Lean To Conservatory 5' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.68m x 1.88m )
Window to side aspect, door to garden.
Duel flush WC, tiled surrounds, window to side aspect.
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC. part tiled surrounds, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 13' max narrowing to 10' 1" ( 3.35m max x 3.96m max narrowing to 3.07m )
uPVC Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, cast iron fireplace, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
uPVC Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, cast iron feature fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Into roofs storage, door to:
Bedroom One 17' 7" max x 15' 5" max ( 5.36m max x 4.70m max )
(Sloping ceilings) Into Eaves storage, shower cubicle, radiator.
WC, Vanity basin, drawer unit, wood worktops.
The front of the property is approached via a drive and path leading to the front door. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees shrubs and bushes. There is gated access to both sides of the property to the rear garden.
The rear garden is again mainly laid to lawn with patio and another singled area. There is also a gated access to the second drive and to the garage.
Window to side aspect, up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Loddon Road, Ditchingham, Bungay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.