Broad Street, Teddington
- Central Teddington location
- Good condition throughout
- Bright and spacious
- One double bedroom
- Modern bathroom and kitchen
- Own entrance
This apartment is finished to a good standard and complete with an Air Conditioning unit, perfect for the summer months! With an open plan kitchen/living room, one double bedroom and a luxury shower room, this home will tick a lot of boxes.
The property is only a short stroll from Teddington train station and has many shops and restaurants right on its door step. This truly is a must see property and is sure to go quick, so do not miss out, arrange your viewing now!
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA Propertymark.
BrochuresBrochureBroad Street, Teddington
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Broad Street, Teddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teddington Station0.3 miles
- Fulwell Station0.7 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Milestone Teddington inc Chase Buchanan, Teddington & Hampton Wick
43 High Street Teddington TW11 8HB
"Our office has served the local community since 1890, and has assisted generations of families within Teddington and the surrounding areas with their property requirements. We successfully combine the principle of "old-fashioned service" with high-tech marketing, Our Director, Michael Peacock, has worked in the Richmond Borough for 25 years and runs the sales department, ably supported by Karen Clark, Ruth Quinlan and Melanie Darley-Usmar. In addition to our well established sales team, our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30208183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Teddington inc Chase Buchanan, Teddington & Hampton Wick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.