Richmond Drive, NG3
- Available now
- 2200 sq/ft interior
- Eletric gated entrance
- Call the branch to arrange a viewing
- Large front garden
Be the first to view this stunning ground floor apartment situated in saught after location of Mapperley Park. The property briefly comprises of the following, two spacious bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms, built in storage and bay windows overlooking the garden, a further double bedroom benefits from french doors oppening onto the patio. Spare room which can be used as an office space or a fourth bedrooms comes with mirrored built in wardrobes. The open plan kitchen area comes with appliances including a dishwasher, a fridge freezer and an intergrated wine fridge, there is also a seperate utility rooms which includes a washing machine and a dryer. The living room and kitchen lead out onto a patio area. To the front of the property you have a tremendous private well presented front garden and a driveway with electric entrance gate.
Call the branch today to not miss out.
Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other permitted payments. Please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Richmond Drive, NG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High School Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Beaconsfield St Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Noel St Tram Stop1.4 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solutions 'Under O
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P214547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.