Boscaswell Downs, Pendeen
- THREE BEDROOMS (ONE ENSUITE) WITH BUILT IN STORAGE
- SECOND FAMILY BATHROOM/ W.C
- GOOD SIZED LIVING ROOM
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- AIR SOURCE HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ATTRACTIVE STONE ELEVATIONS
- PRIVATE PARKING * LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- NHBC WARRANTY * EPC = B
- AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
ENTRANCE HALL: Stairs rising.
CLOAKROOM / W.C: Low level w.c., wash hand basin, window.
KITCHEN: 11' 6" x 7' 6" (3.51m x 2.29m) Fully equipped with an excellent range of built in units and integrated appliances including oven, microwave, ceramic hob, washer dryer, dishwasher and undercounter fridge and freezer, stainless steel extractor. A pair of sliding doors giving access to:
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM: 16' 7" x 14' 9" (5.05m x 4.5m) Bifold doors onto rear garden with pleasant outlook over open fields, huge walk in understairs cupboard (8' 3" x 3' 0"), integral ceiling lights.
LANDING: Airing cupboard.
BATHROOM: Quality suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachments, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM TWO: 14' 7" x 9' 2" (4.44m x 2.79m) Built in wardrobe, window with fabulous sea views.
BEDROOM THREE: 14' 7" x 8' 5" (4.44m x 2.57m) Two windows with sea views, radiator.
BEDROOM ONE: 12' 3" x 11' 0" plus reccess measuring 8' 7" x 3' 8" (3.73m x 3.35m - 2.62m x 1.12m) Two Velux windows with lovely sea views.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: Double size shower, w.c. with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, complementary floor and wall tiling.
OUTSIDE: Parking to the front. To the rear of the property is a nicely presented, attractive garden area with large patio and adjoining area of lawn, pleasant views over open fields.
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Air source heat pump heating.
DIRECTIONAL NOTE: From Penzance proceed in a westerly direction towards Land's End along the A30. On the outskirts of the town follow the A3077 towards St Just and Pendeen. Continue through the village of Newbridge taking the next turning right signposted Pendeen. This is the North Road. Continue to the end of the North Road to the crossroads turning left where the property is situated just in on the left hand side.
Boscaswell Downs, Pendeen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station6.0 miles
About the agent
It's Your Choice!!!
Why you should choose South-West Cornwall's leading local independent agent to sell your property?
Marshall's Estate Agents
have been in the local area for over 25 years offering a wealth of experience in all aspects of the property market.
- Free Valuations.
- Wealth of local knowledge.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844018877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.