Larham Way, Chatteris
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- 25Ft Lounge/Diner
- Modern Refitted 11Ft Kitchen
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- 12Ft Master Bedroom With Bonus of Ensuite
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage & Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
Looking For a Large Family Home with No Chain? This Four Bedroom Detached House Offers Everything For the Growing Family Including Great Living Accommodation Upstairs & Down! There is also a Good Size Enclosed Private Garden & Single Garage & Parking!
UPVC front door, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
3.47m (11'5") x 3.00m (9'10")
Refitted with a modern range of wall and base units with solid wooden worktops housing single electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, pantry cupboard, double glazed window to rear.
2.11m (6'11") x 1.90m (6'3")
Range of units complementing kitchen with solid worktops, plumbing and space for washing machine and space for tumble drier, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to rear and door into garden.
Fitted with a low level WC and hand wash basin.
7.77m (25'5") x 3.47m (11'4")
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, gas fire, radiator, open plan from living room with double glazed French doors leading out into the garden.
Airing cupboard, access to loft.
3.65m (12') x 3.40m (11'2")
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a panelled bath having mixer tap shower, low level WC and hand wash basin and a double glazed window to front aspect.
3.75m (12'4") x 2.39m (7'10")
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes.
3.58m (11'9") x 3.20m (10'6")
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes.
2.91m (9'7") x 2.14m (7')
Double glazed window to rear aspect Window to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap shower, low level WC and hand wash basin. Double glazed window to rear.
The front garden is block paved and provides ample off road parking and leads to the single garage (5m x 2.55m) which has up and over door, power and light connected.
To the rear, the garden is laid mainly to lawn with paved patio and enclosed with wood fencing and mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Larham Way, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.3 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.