Hoggan Way, Loanhead, EH20
- Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom, detached family home, with a large private garden and a driveway.
- Located in a desirable and family-oriented residential cul-de-sac in Loanhead, Midlothian.
- The ground floor is comprised of: an entrance hallway, living room/dining room, breakfasting kitchen, dining/TV room, family room/fifth bedroom, and a WC.
- The first floor consists of: four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting, and impressive open rural views to the rear.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, and excellent storage provision including a loft space.
- Externally, there is a two-level tiered rear garden including a lawn, paved patio and a large wood-decked terrace with sweeping views.
- To the front, there is a lawn, a mono-bloc double driveway, and a side-access gate to the rear garden.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds including a green to the front.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom, detached family home, with a large private garden and a driveway. The property is located in a desirable and family-oriented residential cul-de-sac in Loanhead, Midlothian. A welcoming reception hall features quality flooring, recessed spot lighting, and an under-stairs cupboard. Set towards the front, the dual-aspect living room is accessed via double doors and includes quality flooring continuing from the hall, coving, and spot lighting, and has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Also to the front is a WC with a two-piece suite, and a spacious family room with carpeted flooring and two built-in cupboards/wardrobes which can flexibly be used as a fifth bedroom. The rear of the property is on a lower level, with a modern kitchen offering a patio door out to the garden, tall ceilings, and space for a breakfast/dinner table. The kitchen itself is fitted with quality units, quartz worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, a sink with drainer, and an integrated double oven, ceramic hob with a canopy above, and a dishwasher. Set off of the kitchen is another flexible space that can be used as a TV/family/dining room, which includes a wall-mount TV point and a pendant light fitting. Upstairs, the master bedroom overlooks the rear gardens and has lovely views of the open countryside. The generous space also includes a built-in mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring, and an en-suite shower room with additional storage. There are three further double bedrooms, all well-proportioned and offering carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and built-in wardrobes, with spacious bedroom two also including another en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, vanity unit, and a separate shower cubicle.
Loanhead, a historic township located south-east of Edinburgh, is a long-established Midlothian town and popular commuting location, with a bustling high street and an excellent range of local amenities. Set amidst the countryside of the Esk Valley, it offers a good choice of local shops, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and service outlets. In addition, the nearby retail park at Straiton provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. One of Scotland's two IKEA stores also lies close by. Loanhead has a leisure centre with a pool and gym, and play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks into the countryside. Regular bus services pass through the town for connections to Edinburgh centre and the surrounding areas, as well as easy access to the A720 city bypass.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hoggan Way, Loanhead, EH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eskbank Station2.5 miles
- Newtongrange Station3.0 miles
- Shawfair Station4.1 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18465034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate (Principal GPM Branch), Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.