Cross Street, Kimberworth, ROTHERHAM
- Two bedroom mid terraced home
- Beautifully presented through-out - move in condition
- Well placed for local amenities, transport & motorway links
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- Good sized lawned rear garden
CROSS YOUR FINGERS YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS! This immaculately presented terraced is sure to impress! Boasting tastefully decorated accommodation throughout, a good sized lawned rear garden & being well placed for amenities/motorway links. Making an excellent purchase for FTB/investors. CALL NOW!
GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000
Lounge 12' 7" into chimney breast x 12' 3" ( 3.84m into chimney breast x 3.73m )
A double glazed front door leads into the lounge, benefiting from a fire place, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 12' 1" to maximum x 13' 2" to maximum ( 3.68m to maximum x 4.01m to maximum )
A good sized dining kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co ordinating work surface housing the stainless steel sink & drainer unit and the oven, hob & extractor fan. The units have space for a washing machine, a tumble dryer and a dishwasher. Also having a double glazed window & door to the rear and a central heating radiator. Stairs lead to the landing.
Having stairs from the kitchen.
Bedroom One 12' 8" to maximum x 12' 2" into chimney breast ( 3.86m to maximum x 3.71m into chimney breast )
Benefiting from useful built in storage, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" to maximum x 7' 2" into recess ( 4.01m to maximum x 2.18m into recess )
Having useful built in storage, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a bath with mixer taps, an electric shower, hand wash basin and W.C. There is also a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the rear there is a generous sized enclosed lawned garden with a patio area and an outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cross Street, Kimberworth, ROTHERHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station0.9 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Meadowhall Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF111252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.