Nevada Way, Birmingham
- Available with No Chain
- Kitchen / Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate W.C.
- Large Rear Garden
**** AVAILABLE WITH NO CHAIN **** THREE BEDROOMS **** LARGE REAR GARDEN *** A well presented family home available with no chain briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen / Diner, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate W.C., Front and Rear Gardens.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
We offer FREE selling valuations
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Our fully qualified mortgage experts offer mortgage & re-mortgage advise
A well presented family home available with no chain briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen / Diner, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate W.C., Front and Rear Gardens.
Having double glazed door to side, laminate flooring, obscured double glazed window to side and ceiling light point.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 8" ( 5.66m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed windows to front and rear. laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light points and door to rear entrance hall.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 7" x 8' 9" ( 5.66m x 2.67m )
Having a range of base and wall mounted units with roll top work surface over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to splash prone areas, tiled flooring, space and point for gas cooker with stainless steel cooker hood over, space and point for washing machine, two ceiling light points, double glazed windows to front and rear and arch through to rear entrance Hall
Rear Entrance Hall
Having understairs storage area and double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access point, ceiling light point, door off to bedrooms, bathroom, separate W.C. and cupboard housing central heating boiler,
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.69m )
Having double glazed windows to front, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Having double glazed windows to front, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Having double glazed windows to rear, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
White suite comprising of bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, laminate flooring, ceiling light point and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Having obscured double glazed window to rear, W.C, ceiling light point and vinyl flooring.
Being laid mainly to lawn with pathway to front door.
Large Rear Garden
Having paved patio with the remainder laid mainly to lawn with display borders and gated rear pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Nevada Way, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station1.1 miles
- Birmingham International Station1.5 miles
- Lea Hall Station2.4 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Castle Bromwich for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW206617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.