Church Lane, Sawston, CAMBRIDGE
- Spacious four bedroom detached home.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
- Easy access to Whittlesford mainline railway station.
- Spacious and well-proportioned family accommodation.
- Early internal viewing strongly recommended.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location a spacious and extremely well-proportioned four bedroom detached family home that has been the subject of considerate modernisation. The property has the benefit of large en-suite to master bedroom with dressing room, two reception rooms and study/playroom.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to the centre of this extremely attractive and sought after South Cambridgeshire village an opportunity to purchase an extremely large, well-extended and well-maintained four bedroom detached family home commanding superb views over open countryside to the front. The property also has the benefit of access to superfast broadband with speeds of 500Mb/s. Sawston is a live vibrant village located approximately seven miles south of Cambridge. The village itself has a range of amenities, including public houses, restaurants, dentists, large medical practice, church, shops and school facilities. For commuters the village is well placed for major access routes such as the M11 and A11 and the nearest mainline railway station is situated approximately 2 miles away in the village of Whittlesford serving London and Stansted Airport.
Part Glazed Front Door
To entrance porch with radiator. Large cloaks cupboard. Attractive wooden flooring. Door to:
With attractive wooden flooring. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard with network distribution points.
Lounge 16' 8" x 12' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.89m )
With window to front. Glazed double doors to dining room. Attractive wooden flooring. Recess lighting. Open fireplace. Access to loft space.
Study/ Playroom 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Window to front. Double radiator. Attractive wooden flooring.
Dining Room/ Family Room 16' 8" x 14' 10" ( 5.08m x 4.52m )
With feature vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers. Glazed double doors to outside. Ceramic tiled floor. Two radiators,
Kitchen 16' 7" x 11' 9" ( 5.05m x 3.58m )
With inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under. Superb range of base and wall cupboards with adequate working surfaces. Fitted double oven and gas hob unit with stainless steel extractor hood over. Fitted dishwasher. Radiator. Glazed double doors to outside. Door to:
Utility Room 7' 1" max x 9' 9" max ( 2.16m max x 2.97m max )
Inset belfast sink unit with cupboards under. Range of base and wall cupboards with adequate working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to outside. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Ceramic tiled floor. Personal door to garage.
Cloakroom/ W/ C
Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor/ Landing
With access to loft space. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.69m )
With attractive vaulted ceiling with velux windows to front. Radiator. Large walk in wardrobe. Ladder to mezzanine landing area.
Fully appointed and carpeted reading area with storage cupboard to back wall. Velux window to rear.
With walk in shower with glazed screen. Fully tiled walls. Low flush W/C. Glazed wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Shaver socket. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
Fitted double wardrobe to one wall. Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.06m )
Radiator. Window to front. Storage cupboard.
White suite comprising of low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. Double floor covering. Shaver socket.
The property has the benefit of front and rear gardens. Front garden laid predominantly to lawn with mature shrubs. Brick paved driveway providing car parking/ hardstanding for two vehicles and giving access to integral garage. Side entrance to rear garden.
Garage 18' 10" x 8' ( 5.74m x 2.44m )
Electric power connected and personal door to utility room. Insulated walls and plumbed ready for radiators.
Pleasant enclosed rear garden laid predominantly to lawn with flower borders and mature trees and shrubs and a patio area. Large garden shed, bike store and greenhouse with power and lighting. Additional tool store with power and lighting.
Early internal viewing of this spacious and well-proportioned four bedroom detached family home is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Lane, Sawston, CAMBRIDGE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whittlesford Station1.3 miles
- Shelford Station2.4 miles
- Great Chesterford Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Royston William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Royston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN107314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.