- Detached five bedroom, three bathroom house in highly-regarded village
- Double aspect sitting room
- Large family kitchen
- Dining room
- Cloakroom and utility
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Private gardens and ample off-street parking
- Set back from the road behind electric gates, one of just three individual houses built in 2006
Set back from the road behind electric gates the property is one of just three individual houses built in 2006. A home of distinction with attractive stone elevations and complimented internally by spacious and thoughtfully designed accommodation. The ground floor features a cloakroom, study, double aspect sitting room and dining room leading into a large family kitchen and utility room. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is ample off-street parking to the front of the house and access to a double garage. The west facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with an area of patio and bordered by mature trees and shrubs.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station3.0 miles
- Radley Station5.1 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent company with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county. Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington, covering all the major towns and villages around.
For all your property needs whether buying, selling, letting or just in need of general advice, contact us today.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10660212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.