Old Road, Old Harlow, Essex, CM17
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Recently Extended & Refurbished Throughout.
- Underfloor Heating Downstairs
- Well Presented
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Dressing Area
- Bedroom Two with Dressing Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Old Road is conveniently situated for Harlow Mill Train Station, Old Harlow High Street and other local amenities.
The Accommodation In Detail Comprises: - Front door leading into:
Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen -
Lounge Area - 20'6 x 15'3 (6.25m x 4.65m) - Sash window to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Wooden flooring. Spot lights to ceiling.
Kitchen - 16'11 x 10'8 (5.16m x 3.25m) - A range of wall and base units with working surfaces over. Breakfast bar. Inset sink unit with drainer. Double oven. Electric hob with extractor over.
Dining Area - 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m) - Bi-fold doors leading out to rear garden. Sash window to rear aspect.
Sitting Room - 10'9 x 8'4 (3.28m x 2.54m) - Sash window to front aspect. Spotlights.
Cloakroom - Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing - Doors leading to bedrooms, bathroom and loft hatch.
Master Bedroom - 9'10 x 15'1 (3.00m x 4.60m) - Two sash windows to front aspect. Radiator. Spotlights.
Dressing Area - 6'5 x 4'10 (1.96m x 1.47m) - Fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite - 5'2 x 8'6 (1.57m x 2.59m) - Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level WC. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 5'2 x 8'5 (1.57m x 2.57m) - Radiator. Sash window to front aspect.
Dressing Area - 5'6 x 5'9 (1.68m x 1.75m) - Radiator. Sash window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three - 9'7 x 10'10 (2.92m x 3.30m) - Sash window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'4 x 7'5 (1.93m x 2.26m) - Freestanding bath with shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Towel rail. Sash window to rear aspect.
Rear Garden - Approx 80' in length (Appro x 24.38m in length) - Patio seating area to immediate rear. The remainder being laid to lawn. Side access gate.
The front of the property has off street parking for multiple vehicles.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or statement in these particulars by THE GM GROUP. Please note that any Floor Plans are not to scale and represent a guide only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Old Road, Old Harlow, Essex, CM17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station0.5 miles
- Harlow Town Station2.0 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Geoffrey Matthew Estates are a property business with offices in Harlow, Stevenage and Great Ashby that specialise in the sales and letting of residential property.
Over 25 years of experience in property and finance give us an unparalleled insight to the needs and desires of sellers, purchasers, landlords and tenants alike.
With a dedicated, hardworking, innovative forward-thinking team that use modern methods and good old-fashioned customer ser
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30211663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoffrey Matthew Estates, Old Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.