Upvc double glazed front door to:
Entrance Hall: two built-in storage cupboards, radiator, coat hooks, security alarm panel, telephone point, smoke alarm, carpet.
Lounge:rear aspectsliding patio door, curtains and vertical blind, open working fireplace, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Kitchen/Diner:dual aspect double glazed windows and door, roller blinds, range of eye and base level units with rolled edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and half single drainer sink unit mixer tap, waste disposal, four ring gas hob with extractor above, built-in electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom 1:front aspect double glazed window, curtains and roller blind, wardrobe, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2:side aspect double glazed window, curtains, wardrobe, chest of drawers, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom:Upvc double glazed obscure glass window, roller blind, white suite comprising ‘P’ shaped panel bath, electric shower over bath, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, towel rail partly tiled walls, vinyl floor.
Outside: Rear garden:full width paved patio area leading to circular lawn, with shrub and flower beds and two rockery areas. Outside tap.
Garage in a block to the rear of the property.
Council Tax:Wokingham Borough Council Band ’C’
Energy Efficiency Rating: D64
Tenants Permitted Payments
1) Holding Deposit:one week’s rent, payable on the Landlord agreeing to the proposed letting and commencement date, subject to references. Once the holding deposit is received in cleared funds the property will be withdrawn from the market for fifteen days (eleven working days). If the Tenant provides false or misleading information, fails a reference or right to rent check, or withdraws from renting the property the holding deposit will be retained by the Agent. If the landlord withdraws the deposit will be refunded.
2) Tenancy Requirements:
a) Deposit:equivalent to five weeks’ rent for any contingencies arising out of the Tenancy in respect of dilapidations and any other outstanding charges. The deposit will be held by The Deposit Protection Service for the duration of the Tenancy. The Tenant is not entitled to any interest accrued on their deposit whilst it is held by the Deposit Protection Service.
b) First month’s rent in advance.
c) The rent to be paid by monthly standing order.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station0.1 miles
- Winnersh Station2.1 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Martin & Pole are unique. Our professional status, longevity in the market and our range of services combined offers people a genuine alternative.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Pole, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.