Old Portreath Road, Redruth
- Superb individual detached home
- Flexible space over three levels
- Four bedrooms - two en-suites
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Open plan living space with log burner and wood floors
- Mezzanine level - second sitting room or study
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate utility room
- Large double garage and sweeping driveway
- Wonderful landscaped plantsman's gardens
Why You'll Like It
Built by our client in 2000 this family home has been greatly cherished and is now offered for sale for the first time. Approached over a sweeping brick paved drive, this four bedroom family home offers exceptionally flexible space with open plan yet well defined living areas, two en-suite bedrooms and two further bedrooms, luxurious family bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, mezzanine living space, large integral double garage. The gardens have been carefully planted and tended with lawned areas, terraces, sitting areas and an array of specimen plants and shrubs. Oil central heating, double glazing and private drainage. Fully guided video tour available for further insights and information.
Where It Is
In a central location not far from the A30, Old Portreath Road as the name suggests takes you to the North coast at Portreath. Redruth is a thriving market town with an array of independent shops and national retailers, supermarkets, senior and primary schools, banks, cinema/theatre, and a mainline train station.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Old Portreath Road, Redruth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redruth Station0.8 miles
- Camborne Station3.3 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10623858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.