Scorrier Street, St Day, Redruth
- Three bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Large living room
- Fitted kitchen
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Lock up store and gardeners WC
- LPG central heating
- Double glazing
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Why You'll Like It
Finished to a high specification, this delightful cottage is located in the heart of the Cornish village of St Day. Stepping inside, the living space is exceptionally generous and the kitchen has an extensive range of cream fitted Shaker style units and an integrated oven hob and extractor. There is wood effect vinyl flooring in the kitchen and new carpets are fitted throughout the living and bedroom areas. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room) and a family bathroom with a white suite. The property is cosy thanks to a new LPG central heating system. Outside there is a low maintenance garden, a really useful workshop/store and a gardeners WC. With double glazing and an attractive half slate hung frontage, this super property is ready to move in to.
Where It Is
The historic village of St Day is centrally located in the heart of the county within easy reach of Falmouth, Redruth and Truro. For walking, running or cycling the Bissoe trail passes close by leading to Devoran on the South Cornish Coast in one direction and Portreath on the North Cornish Coast in the other! The village has a great community with shops, pubs post office and a very well supported football club.
Scorrier Street, St Day, Redruth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redruth Station1.9 miles
- Perranwell Station3.6 miles
- Penryn Station5.8 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10623457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.