Ashbourne Way, Thatcham
- Four bedrooms
- Detached house
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Large open-plan sitting/dining room
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- Bi-fold doors onto garden
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Carport & garage
- Convenient location close to amenities
DESCRIPTION This beautifully presented, spacious detached house has been the subject of previous renovation and extension to provide excellent family accommodation. On the ground floor, the entrance hall leads to a large open plan reception room/dining room, with two sets of folding doors opening into the garden. The separate kitchen is fitted with an attractive breakfast bar and benefits from an adjoining utility room. Also on the ground floor is a downstairs cloakroom. The first floor comprises four generous sized bedrooms, the main bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room. In addition, there is a main family bathroom and an attractive window seat nearby the main bedroom.
OUTSIDE The front and rear gardens have also been the subject of considerable work. Composite decking and artificial grass have been combined to provide the ultimate low-maintenance outside space, perfect for a busy family! There is driveway parking in the front of the property for several vehicles and a carport in the rear for two additional vehicles, plus a single garage.
SERVICES All mains services are connected. The property operates on gas central heating and benefits from double glazing.
Brochures23 Ashbourne Way ...WBC
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Ashbourne Way, Thatcham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thatcham Station1.4 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Station1.6 miles
- Newbury Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Placing Value on Your Home
At Jones Robinson, estate agents with branches at Newbury, Lambourn, Marlborough, Devizes and Didcot, we value your home. That simple phrase has two meanings for us. Of course, we value your home, as we'll come and tell you how much it's worth. However, at Jones Robinson we also value your home - we realise how much it means to you. After all, it's probably your most valuable asset.
We value property so m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588040738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.