High Street, Harlow
- Three Bedrooms
- Potential to create off street parking (stpp)
- Open planed living space
- Sought after Old Harlow location
- Good access to Harlow Mill train station
- Fitted kitchen
- Oak flooring
- Chain free
Situated in the sought after Old Harlow is this beautifully presented three bedroom character cottage located within walking distance of Harlow Mill train station with links to London. The property benefits from high specification fixtures and fittings throughout and off street parking (STPP).
Situated in the sought after location of Old Harlow is this beautifully presented three bedroom character cottage located within walking distance of Harlow Mill train station with links to London. The property benefits from high specification fixtures and fittings throughout, solid oak features and flooring, en-suite to bedroom three and a block paved frontage offering potential for off street parking (STPP).
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 33' 3" x 11' 1" Max ( 10.13m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to rear aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wall and base units, granite work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, mixer tap, electric oven, four ring electric hob, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dish washer, storage cupboard, feature fireplace, three radiators, stairs to first floor, part tiled flooring, part solid oak flooring, spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, stairs to second floor, solid oak flooring, spotlights.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 7" Max ( 3.84m x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, solid oak flooring, spotlights.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 5' 1" ( 4.09m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, cupboard housing combi boiler, radiator, solid oak flooring, spotlights.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, walk in shower unit, wc, wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, spotlights.
Bedroom 3 Second Floor 15' 3" x 12' Max ( 4.65m x 3.66m Max )
Skylight window, radiator, solid oak flooring, spotlights.
Skylight window, free standing roll top bath, wash hand basin, wc, towel radiator, tiled flooring, spotlights.
Timber decked court yard garden.
Off street parking to front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station0.5 miles
- Harlow Town Station1.8 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harlow William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Harlow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HLO102316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.