Thomas Avenue, Radcliffe-on-Trent, NOTTINGHAM
- TRADITIONAL 1950'S BUILT DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM & SHOWER
- G.C.H & DOUBLE GLAZING
- 2 X DRIVE & DETACHED GARAGE
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
This immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow, is situated in the highly regarded village of Radcliffe On Trent and would not only suit someone looking for living space over the one floor but also a family due to the size of the accommodation.
GUIDE PRICE £330,000 - £340,000. This superbly presented and traditional 1950's built detached bungalow is situated within a quiet popular residential part of the village and acquires a lovely plot with two drives, a detached garage and garden store, plus a lawned garden to the rear with patio area.
The property is ready to move into, tastefully decorated and presented with modern fixtures and fittings to include a bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC, fully fitted dining kitchen, further spacious lounge with french doors and feature fireplace, conservatory, three double bedrooms and a large entrance hall. Other features include Upvc double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
Without doubt this property is one that demands an internal viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Glazed doors leading to a wooden glazed and leaded door.
Entrance Hall 22' 9" x 4' 3" ( 6.93m x 1.30m )
Laminate floor and access to the loft and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 17' 1" x 12' 8" ( 5.21m x 3.86m )
- UPVC window to the side, patio doors to the conservatory, carpet, TV point, two radiators and a traditional gas fireplace with a rustic pine surround.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.08m )
- French doors to the rear, windows all round and carpet.
Kitchen/dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.25m )
The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a two and half sink with mixer tap. Gas hob with a canopy over, electric oven, radiator, pantry cupboard, tiled splash backs, a tiled floor, double glazed patio doors giving access to rear garden.
Utility Room 12' 4" x 5' 4" ( 3.76m x 1.63m )
This room has a base unit which comprises of sink with drainer and mixer tap, space and plumbing for white goods, boiler, fuse box and a storage space which conjoins with bathroom. Tiled splashbacks surrounding and a double glazed frosted window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.78m )
UPVC bay window to the front, radiator, TV point and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
UPVC bay window to the front & to the side and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
UPVC window to the side and a radiator.
Fitted with a 4-piece suite compering of a low-level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and walk in shower cubicle which is fully tiled with ceiling spotlights and free standing bath, tiled floor, radiator, airing cupboard and two UPVC opaque window's to the side.
There are no properties overlooking the property. The rear garden is lawned with a patio area and two timber sheds. To the back of the garden there are mature evergreens and shrubs, To one side there is a w/c and the other is a gate which leads to the front garden and gives access to the garage. There is also two driveway's and lots of off-road parking.
Detached Garage 18' x 8' ( 5.49m x 2.44m )
Up & Over doors and side door access, power and lighting with outdoor storage at the back of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Thomas Avenue, Radcliffe-on-Trent, NOTTINGHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radcliffe (Notts) Station0.8 miles
- Netherfield Station2.2 miles
- Burton Joyce Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Bridgford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in West Bridgford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF101400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.