Notte Street, Plymouth
- Central Location
- 31ft Dual Aspect Living Area
- 2 Bedrooms
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Iconic Building
- Lift Access
- Currently Tenanted
Tenure: Share of Freehold
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 31' 1" x 13' 0" (9.48m x 3.97m) Over 30ft long! Great space for entertaining! Large bright and spacious living area with duel aspect. Large sash windows run the length of the room on both sides flooding the room with natural light.
The kitchen which fills the bottom of the room and comprises of a range of base and wall units, Stainless steel 1 & a half bowl sink and drainer, dishwasher and washing machine, gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood.
A large island offers even more work surface, great for those that love to cook.
BEDROOM 16' 11" x 12' 5" (5.17m x 3.79m) Another bright and airy room benefitting from 3 large sash window, 2 with views to the side of the building and the other to the front. Door leading to ensuite. Radiator.
ENSUITE 8' 8" x 3' 9" (2.66m x 1.16m) Fully tiled shower cubicle with glass door. Wash basin and low level wc. Ladder style radiator
BEDROOM 12' 4" x 10' 5" (3.76m x 3.19m) Spacious built in wardrobe. Large sash window with views to the front of the building. Radiator. Door to bathroom.
JACK & JILL BATHROOM 9' 2" x 8' 0" (2.80m x 2.44m) A good sized family bathroom which can be accessed from both the 2nd bedroom and the hallway. White 3 piece suit comprising of a low level wc. Bathroom with shower over and wash basin. Ladder style radiator.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Notte Street, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station0.6 miles
- Devonport Station1.4 miles
- Dockyard Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency just done right
We have an Estate Agency built on decades of local knowledge headed up by Simon Allen (Devon) and Ian Tubb (Cornwall) between them gaining 40 years of residential estate agency experience within their respective areas. Jason & Julie Edmonds now look after Ivybridge and PL21. Backed up by a fantastic team of property professionals, utilising today's technology to bring to you, our clients, a traditional estate agency operating in the 21 century and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102794002810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.