Dyne Road, London, NW6
- A well presented substantial Edwardian property.
- Offers in excess of 2241 sq ft of internal living accommodation
- Situated in an enviable position close to Queen’s Park
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms and two WCs
- Two reception rooms, dining room and modern kitchen
- 91 ft mature rear garden with large outhouse/studio
- Considerable scope for development
- Off street parking for up to two cars
- Convenient location for transport, local shops, selection of good schools and Parks
- Viewing is highly recommended
The Ground Floor is currently comprised of two generous reception rooms to the right of the entrance hallway, whilst a long dining room occupies the left hand side of the property. There is a kitchen and bathroom at the rear of the property. The undeveloped side-return is large, and utilising this area (STPP) would make possible a complete reconfiguration of the ground floor to create an expansive, light abundant and open-plan lateral living space. There is a spacious lawned garden at the rear.
The First Floor is comprised of three generous bedrooms, all of which are serviced by a bathroom at the front of the property, next to the main bedroom. There is also a separate W/C to the right of the staircase. The Second Floor offers two further bedrooms, a kitchen and an abundance of eaves storage space. Viewing this property is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of it.
Dyne Road is situated just east of Queen’s Park, and is close to the amenities of Salusbury Road and Lonsdale Road, as well as those of Kilburn. The property is ideally situated for a number of excellent private and state schools in Hampstead and Highgate. Local transport links include Kilburn (Jubilee), Brondesbury Park (Overground) and a variety of bus routes into Central London.
BrochuresDyne Road, London, NW6
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Dyne Road, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brondesbury Park Station0.3 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.2 miles
- Kilburn Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff are a highly motivated, independent, residential Sales and Lettings Estate Agency that was established in 1982. We are a professional, proactive and market leading company aiming to achieve the best results for our clients at all times.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30215234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.