Allerton Road, Trentham
- Stunning Detached Bungalow
- Updated & Modernised Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Luxuriously Appointed Family Bathroom
- Impressive Reception Hall
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Diner
- Detached Brick Garage
- Sought After Residential Location
STORM PORCH With composite entrance door and Upvc double glazed side panels, built in storage cupboard
RECEPTION HALL Karndean floor covering, smoke alarm, solid oak doors leading to rooms
LOUNGE/DINER 21' 7" x 12' 9" (6.6m x 3.9m) With Upvc double glazed window to the front, karndean floor covering, feature electric log burner with fireplace surround, TV aerial point, coving, 2 x additional Upvc double glazed windows to the side
CONSERVATORY/OFFICE 10' 9" x 9' 10" (3.3m x 3m) Upvc double glazed with doors providing access to the garden, karndean floor covering
FITTED KITCHEN 12' 1" x 11' 9" (3.7m x 3.6m) With a range of high gloss base and wall units, Quartz worktops, sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, electric oven with hob and extractor over, washer machine, centre island/breakfast bar with built in storage, karndean floor covering, Upvc double glazed window to rear
CLOAKROOM 7' 6" x 2' 5" (2.3m x 0.76m) With Upvc door providing access to the garden, frosted Upvc double glazed window, karndean floor covering
BEDROOM 12' 1" x 11' 9" (3.7m x 3.6m) (measurement to wardrobes)
With modern built in wardrobes with sliding doors, coving, 2 x Upvc double glazed windows to the front
BEDROOM 12' 5" x 10' 5" (3.8m x 3.2m) With modern built in wardrobes with sliding doors, 2 x Upvc double glazed windows to the rear, coving
FAMILY BATHROOM 9' 2" x 8' 10" (2.8m x 2.7m) With walk in double shower cubicle and rainfall shower head, bath with mixer tap, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, loft access, recessed LED lights, karndean floor covering, 2 x Upvc double glazed frosted windows to the rear, loft access (condensing boiler)
EXTERNALLY Mature, well established private enclosed rear garden with additional gardens to front and side, gated access with pathway to front and rear, exterior lighting, detached brick built garage, driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Allerton Road, Trentham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wedgwood Station1.7 miles
- Barlaston Station2.2 miles
- Stoke-on-Trent Station2.6 miles
About the agent
The Area's Leading Estate Agency
Our friendly, professional team of property gurus are here to help you every step of the way.
We provide exceptional local property knowledge and pride ourselves on our first class service.
If you are thinking of selling your home, contact a member of our team now on 01782 617343 to arrange a property valuation.We are passionate about property
Located in the heart of New
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101687018987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.