- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Gas Radiators
- Allocated Parking Available
A very well presented two bedroom first floor flat situated in Wokingham Town Centre, one double bedroom, one large single bedroom, lounge/diner, kitchen with appliances, Shower room, gas central heating, off road parking space. Unfurnished. EPC band B.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station0.5 miles
- Winnersh Station2.3 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Michael Hardy was founded in 1985 as an estate agency specialising in the sale of residential property of all types and in all price categories from its offices in Wokingham and Crowthorne. The Lettings Division was established in 1998, initially located in Lower Earley later moving to Wokingham in 2005 continuing to managing properties throughout the Crowthorne, Reading, Finchampstead and Wokingham areas.
Over the years the company has built a strong r
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30215191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.