Lexington Place, London, NW11
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 961787
In The Lexington
A Stunning flat with two double bedrooms in a development with porter and gym
2 double bedroom flat to rent in this luxury development in the heart of Finchley Road. 2 double bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room. Separate luxurious bathroom with TV. Large modern reception room, fully fitted kitchen with Miele appliances including washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, hob and oven.
There is a terrace that runs around each side of the flat with access from the reception.
Portered block with lift, secure underground car parking and additional storage facilities as well as access to communal outdoor space and a private gym.
The flat is located in a new purpose built block on Finchley Road conveniently set close to both Golders Green and Hampstead, the property is just 5 minutes away from Golders Green underground station as well as all local shops restaurants cafes and bars.
IMPORTANT- THE FLAT IS AVAILABLE UNFURNISHED. THE PICTURES SHOW THE FLAT FURNISHED FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
The tenancy includes a single parking space and separate external storage unit.
The development website is thelexington-nw11 dot com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,800.00 per month (£646.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 11 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 961787
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Lexington Place, London, NW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.5 miles
- Cricklewood Station0.8 miles
- Hampstead Station1.0 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 96178720112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.