- Spacious three bedroom house
- Two reception rooms with fireplaces
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Rear ancillary utility
- All bedrooms have river views
- Updated white bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Rear garden, with views
Why You'll Like It
A spacious double fronted period property available with NO ONWARD CHAIN with superb river views. Living space is good with two reception rooms, a modern kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor, ancillary porch, three good sized bedrooms all of which face the front and have river views and a bathroom which has a modern white suite including a keyhole style bath with shower over. Outside there is a garage which would be suitable for parking a small car in and a raised rear garden which also enjoys the river views. A truly delightful spot which is tranquil yet within walking or cycling distance to the city of Truro. Electric storage heating and mains drains are connected.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station2.2 miles
- Perranwell Station4.3 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10559879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.