Gainsborough Road, Leicester, LE2
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 948982
***2021-22*** Not to be missed Great for final year students!
*** Generous student house available for the academic year 2021-22 *** High-Speed Broadband *** Large Living Area *** Modern Kitchen
**JULY-AUGUST HALF RENT**
The go-to student pad available on a fixed 52-week term starting from 1st July 2021.
This house has been designed with student living in mind - providing a great communal entertaining area. 3 generously sized double bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms with a comfy rear garden for the summer bbq or even a chill out with your housemates.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing to appreciate this property- it is a very popular student house in Clarendon Park that has a modern theme to it!
Large SMART flat screen HD TV(Great for Gaming or Movie nights)
House decorated and refurbished and further new grey carpets in all rooms to be done before you move in!
Generous living area and modern kitchen- all-white units.
2 large sofas
Very nice rear and generous garden for a chill & summer bbq!
Double glazing throughout and good modern heating!
Mains wired smoke alarms
Plenty of on-street parking spaces and private driveway for those groups that drive.
Each bedroom comes with:
Bed & mattress
Desk & Chair
Chest of drawers
The property is on Clarendon Park Road, just off Welford Road and is perfectly located for the University of Leicester. It is a 5-minute walk from the shops on Queens Road and only at most 15 minutes walk to the University of Leicester.
A deposit of £250 per tenant is required and will be protected with an authorised deposit protection scheme.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,505.48 per month (£347.42 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 948982
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Gainsborough Road, Leicester, LE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.3 miles
- South Wigston Station2.1 miles
- Narborough Station4.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 94898206112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.