Lower Ford Street, Coventry
- Victorian Era Mid Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Large Modern Bathroom
- Brand New Central Heating System
- Accredited 5 Star Property by City Council
- Free Permit Parking
- Rich In History
HALL With stairs ascending to the first floor and doors leading to the Lounge and Dining Room.
LOUNGE/POTENTIAL THIRD BEDROOM 11' 0" x 11' 0" (3.364m x 3.370m) Benefitting from original 1900's ceiling coving, this reception could be used as a third bedroom, and has a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
DINING ROOM 11' 6" x 12' 0" (3.508m x 3.662m) A very flexible room which could be used for the lounge if rented or a dining room or home office if residential. Offering a central heated radiator, space for a dining table, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door leading into the Kitchen.
KITCHEN 8' 0" x 13' 4" (2.452m x 4.083m) Including base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, tiled splash back, a stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, an electric hob with an integrated oven below, and space for further appliances. There is also a double glazed window to the side aspect, a door leading out into the rear garden, and a door accessing the stairs which descend to the Cellar.
CELLARS With electricity, smoke alarm, and access to meter boxes. Other properties on this street have converted the cellars into further accommodation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With stairs rising from the ground floor and doors leading to accommodation.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 5" x 11' 0" (4.410m x 3.354m) A double bedroom with a central heated radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 2" x 12' 1" (2.8m x 3.7m) Another double bedroom with a central heated radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 13' 2" (2.506m x 4.024m) A large, fully tiled, modern bathroom comprising; panelled bathtub, separate shower cubicle, low level W/C, pedestal wash basin and a double glazed opaque window. Also having a large airing cupboard housing the new combi boiler.
GARDEN A rear garden with a paved seating area followed by a lawn with fencing along the boundaries.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lower Ford Street, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station0.8 miles
- Canley Station2.1 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.6 miles
About the agent
At Up Estates we are truly Redefining Estate Agency by offering a rounded service to all aspects of the property industry.
If you are selling your home we offer transparent, low cost, fixed fee packages incorporating options for all property values. Our packages allow you to know exactly how much it will cost to sell your property before you even pick up the phone.
As a vendor selling with Up Estates you will receive the following;
- The highest level of customer servi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102423007744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Up Estates, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.