Blackwell Road, Carlisle, CA2 4RD
- WELL PRESENTED AND EXTENDED
- 4 BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- GREAT FAMILY DINING KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR, CONVENIENT LOCATION
- VIEWING RECOMENDED
- EPC RATING TBC
Stairs leading up to the first floor.
7.47m (24' 6") x 3.23m (10' 7")
Double glazed window, 2 radiators, multi fuel stove and double doors leading into the kitchen diner.
7.19m (23' 7") x 3.71m (12' 2")
Fitted base units, integrated electric oven and hob, sink and drainer, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, 5 Double glazed windows, radiator and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
2.95m (9' 8") x 2.64m (8' 8")
Fitted wall and base units, sink, plumbing for washing machine and space for a tumble dryer and under stairs storage.
5.21m (17' 1") x 3.81m (12' 6")
Double glazed window.
2.13m (7' 0") x 1.68m (5' 6")
Fitted shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and radiator.
Double glazed window and loft access.
3.63m (11' 11") x 3.10m (10' 2")
Double glazed window and built in wardrobe housing the boiler.
3.58m (11' 9") x 3.10m (10' 2")
Double glazed window and radiator.
2.44m (8' 0") x 2.06m (6' 9")
Double glazed window, radiator and fitted wall units.
2.03m (6' 8") x 1.65m (5' 5")
Fitted bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator and obscured double glazed windows.
2 driveways providing off street parking for 3 cars and a bin store.
Enclosed rear garden with patio seating area, gated lawned garden, wood store and shed.
Blackwell Road, Carlisle, CA2 4RD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station1.0 miles
- Dalston Station3.1 miles
- Wetheral Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CARSP202987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.