The Frith, Didcot
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility and Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Corian Work Surfaces
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Double Glazed Conservatory With Under Floor Heating
- UPVC Windows and Soffits
- 21' Garage With Eaves Storage
The entrance hall, dining room, kitchen, utility and cloakroom all benefit from matching tiled flooring, whilst there is a John Lewis fitted kitchen with Corian work surfaces, integrated sink and separate utility room. All of the bathrooms and cloakroom are in a contempory white finish (the family bathroom was re-fitted in November 2018) and benefit from power showers.
The living room has a feature fireplace with doors opening to the double glazed conservatory with under floor heating overlooking the pleasant rear garden.
The property has UPVC double glazed windows and soffits, gas central heating throughout, a 21' garage with eaves storage and ample parking. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
LOCATION The Ladygrove is situated to the north of Didcot town centre allowing easy access to the Railway Station, which provides good commuter access to London Paddington in around 45 mins. Oxford and Reading are both accessible by train within around 20 mins.
Within the development there are two primary schools, the Oak Tree Health Centre, Willowbrook Gym, a Nursery, a Public House and a small selection of shops including a Co-Op general store. The development also benefits from a children`s play area, tennis courts, two lakes and a skate park.
The town of Didcot offers comprehensive leisure and sporting facilities for all ages and has a shopping complex that opened in 2005, named the Orchard Centre, with multiplex cinema, Cornerstone art centre and various cafes and restaurants. Didcot has excellent road links to the A34 which in turn lead to the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south. There is also an excellent mainline train service into London Paddington, approx. 45 minutes.
Brochures12 Photo Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Frith, Didcot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station0.9 miles
- Appleford Station2.1 miles
- Culham Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Who we are
Church Robinson Estate Agents were voted "TOP 100 SALES" by the Property Academy and provide residential property sales and lettings services throughout Didcot and the surrounding area. Since opening in March 2006, we have consistently been recognised as the top selling agent in the area. Independent surveys conducted by For Sale Sign Analysis have shown that we have the highest percentage of local sold boards and are the local mar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102573007744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church Robinson, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.