Charlock Drive, Stamford
- Three bedroom detached home
- Ample off road parking for three vehicles
- Single integral garage
- Enclosed and mature rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Two doubles and one large single bedroom
- Two bathrooms and downstairs cloakroom
- EPC rating - C
The property is arranged over two floors, entering via the entrance hall which infernally links to the living room and downstairs cloakroom. The living room hosts an abundance of space and natural light. An opening from the living room leads into the separate dining room with French doors which open out onto the patio. Completing downstairs is the kitchen which features an array of base and eye level units. To the first floor, the landing connects two well balanced double bedrooms, a further large single bedroom and the family three piece bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and its own three piece en suite with walk in shower.
Outside to the front is a driveway offering off road parking for at least three vehicles. The rear garden features a patio seating area and lawn with mature borders plus a large shed.
Entrance Hall - 1.83m x 0.94m (6 x 3'1) -
Cloakroom - 1.83m x 0.84m (6 x 2'9) -
Living Room - 4.34m x 4.14m (14'3 x 13'7) -
Dining Room - 3.28m x 2.24m (10'9 x 7'4) -
Kitchen - 3.63m x 2.29m (11'11 x 7'6) -
Master Bedroom - 4.01m narrowing 3.07m x 3.38m (13'2 narrowing 10'1 -
En Suite - 2.46m x 0.86m (8'1 x 2'10) -
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 2.64m (12 x 8'8) -
Bedroom Three - 2.84m x 2.39m (9'4 x 7'10) -
Bathroom - 2.64m x 1.98m (8'8 x 6'6) -
Garage - 15'10 x 8'2 (49'2"'32'9" x 26'2"'6'6") -
BrochuresBrochureCharlock Drive, StamfordKey Facts for Buyers
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Charlock Drive, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Since opening its doors in March 2014, the branch has seen huge success and growth. It has even been recognised by rightmove.co.uk as the top selling agent in Stamford for the month of November 2014, despite being open for only eight months.
Owned & run by Managing Director, Jason Treadwell, the branch specialises in sales, valuations, financial services, mortgages, conveyancing, land valuations (plots) and new homes. The branch boasts a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30218221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.