Normangate, Ailsworth, Peterborough
- Double Fronted Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room - Separate Utility room
- 2 Further Receptions & a Study
- Fully Landscaped Rear Garden & Lawned Area to the Front
- Off Street Parking for up to 5 Cars & a Single Garage
- Close to Local Transport Links
- Village Location - Open View to the Front
- EPC Rating tbc
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with a cloakroom to the left hand side and a good sized storage cupboard to the right. The hallway then gives access to the living room to the front of the property and leads further through with the open plan kitchen/dining room and utility area on the left and a further good sized reception to the rear as well as a study. To the first floor the spacious landing gives access to the 4 bedrooms, including the master with en-suite, two further bedrooms with shared access to a Jack 'n' Jill bathroom and the final bedroom which is well served by the surprisingly generous family bathroom. Outside, there are open countryside views to the front aspect as well as off street parking for several cars and a single garage.
15' 0'' x 13' 7'' (4.57m x 4.14m)
13' 7'' x 10' 5'' (4.14m x 3.17m)
7' 3'' x 6' 7'' (2.21m x 2.01m)
13' 3'' x 25' 7'' max (4.04m x 7.79m)
13' 7'' x 13' 6'' (4.14m x 4.11m)
11' 1'' x 9' 10'' (3.38m x 2.99m)
Jack & Jill En Suite
6' 11'' x 4' 9'' (2.11m x 1.45m)
13' 5'' x 10' 6'' (4.09m x 3.20m)
13' 6'' x 9' 9'' (4.11m x 2.97m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Normangate, Ailsworth, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Goodwin Property Services are a local, independent firm specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings in Stamford and its surrounding areas. Established in 1991, we understand our business and know how to manage it to our customers benefit. Our excellent reputation is based on our consistency and reliability. We are committed to a personal and professional service to deliver the highest standards to our clients. Our trained staff are fully focused on the needs of our clients a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10571697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Property Services, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.