Church Lane, Oakham, Rutland
- Brand New Stone Built House
- 4 Bedrooms with 3 Bathrooms
- Sought After village Location
- Views of Rutland Water from First Floor
- Open plan kitchen/Dining/Family Rooms
- Sitting Room, Study
- Large Plot
- Car Port & Ample Driveway Parking
- Extremely High Spec Finish
- SAP Rating tba
The house offers the best of modern design with an open plan kitchen/diner/family room looking out over the garden, yet still also featuring a large separate Living Room, Study, Utility Room and Cloakroom. Upstairs the design continues to impress with a Master suite featuring its own dressing area and en-suite shower room. The remaining 3 double bedrooms are well served by another en-suite and the family bathroom.
Outside the size of the plot is a surprise and offers something of a blank canvas to the rear whilst to the front is a car port and ample parking set inside the gated entrance.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Church Lane, Oakham, Rutland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oakham Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Goodwin Property Services are a local, independent firm specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings in Stamford and its surrounding areas. Established in 1991, we understand our business and know how to manage it to our customers benefit. Our excellent reputation is based on our consistency and reliability. We are committed to a personal and professional service to deliver the highest standards to our clients. Our trained staff are fully focused on the needs of our clients a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10666926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Property Services, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.