Rock Grove, Brighton
- 1/2 Bedroom Property
- Mezzanine Level
- Court Yard
- Roof Garden
- Original Features
- Central Location
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
Cash Buyers Only
Kendrick Property Services are delighted to offer for sale this discreetly placed 1 bedroom home with a private courtyard entrance has a wonderful vaulted ceiling. Upon entering the property you will notice the magnificent living room that benefits from many original features as well as a mezzanine level that is ideal for guests. There is also a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, as well as a good size bedroom with ample storage. This property also offers a court yard and roof garden which is perfect for those warmer months.
Rock Grove is truly a rare opportunity to acquire a fantastic freehold property that is both central located as well as tucked away. The property is accessed by a secret concealed door which only adds to the enchantment of this exceptional home. Located close to the Kemp Town's vibrant village and a short stroll away from Kemp Town's famous bathing beaches not forgetting Brighton City centre.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Rock Grove, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station1.5 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.7 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Through excellent service in sales or letting, we aim to offer clients an efficient and honest service. We seek to serve the communities of Brighton & Hove and the surrounding peripheries in a manner that displays integrity and trustworthiness, whilst at all times endeavouring to find the best price for your property and the best value for money on your new home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101297004871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kendrick Property Services, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.